Why Become a Member
When you become a Chamber member, you are investing in the future of your business community. Our goal is to build a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life in Revelstoke. The Chamber’s mission is achieved through the hard work and dedication of volunteers and professional staff who work in partnership with the City of Revelstoke, Revelstoke Community Economic Development, Community Futures Development Corporation, Kootenay-Rockies Tourism, Tourism BC and the BC Chamber of Commerce.
The Chamber’s priorities and policies are established and directed in response to our members’ needs and concerns.
Your membership makes a difference!
The Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce is a not for profit organization, dependent on membership dues to deliver valuable services, business advocacy and member events to our clients. Membership in the Chamber is a valuable asset to your business. As a business owner you can choose the benefits that save you time and money.
- Rate advantages on insurance & benefit programs
- Discounts on a number of products and services such as credit card processing, fuel, and office supplies.
- Click on the following Membership Benefit Program Flyer link to view a PDF version of benefit partners.
- Networking opportunities during various Chamber luncheons and events.
- Business advocacy at a municipal and provincial level.
- Receive our Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce monthly newsletter.
- Recognition of Revelstoke Businesses. Our annual Business Excellence Awards Banquet takes place on the first Saturday of November each year. Visit Events for more information, including sponsorship opportunities, award categories and to nominate a business or employee.